Love Lights the Way Home
Thistle Farms offers women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction the time and space needed to heal.
Your donation gives a woman a safe place to live, a meaningful job, and a lifelong sisterhood of support that will help her live a life that she never thought was possible.Donate Now
How It Works
- 2 years of safe, comfortable housing
- Weekly Therapy
- Healthcare and Dental services
- Family reunification
- Financial Coaching
- Legal Advocacy
- A living wage, benefits, and 401k
- Job Skills Development
- Continuing Education
Our Survivor Leaders Help
Light the Way
Lights the way by helping establish residential organizations around the country.
Lights the way by encouraging women still incarcerated.
Your support in action
We operate with intentionality and transparency. View our annual report.
Here are examples of some of the ways your support is invested:
- $35 provides a weekly stipend for personal needs
- $50 pays for a counseling session for a resident
- $250 covers food and necessities for three months
- $1,200 matches a resident’s savings account
Learn about in-kind gifts.
Join the Thistle Farmer Club
Become a monthly donor and unite with others who are passionate about providing a community of hope, healing, and recovery.