- Black Tea: This caffiene rich loose leaf tea has a unique orange color with a naturally sweet taste. This Black Tea has a crips, cooling effect with hints of jasmine and molasses.
- White Tea: The lightest in flavor and color of all four types of tea from the camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are band-picked only in the morning when the buds are open, then lightly oxidized and carefully sun-dried. This process allows for the highest count of antioxidants with the least amount of machine processing. It offers an earthy and fresh flavor, with floral notes. This tea is low in caffeine.
- Green Tea: This award-winning loose leaf tea is steamed with no oxidation. This green tea is high in antioxidants and has a unique earthy flavor with hints of peach.
- Silver Tea: This loose leaf tea is high in antioxidants and light in caffeine. The Silver Tea has a crips, cooling effect with hints of jasmine.
- Tulsi Tea: This loose leaf tea is comprised of American Tulsi Holy Basil var. Rama, American Oat Straw, Pure Rwandan Lemongrass Oil and is caffeine free! The Tulsi Lemongrass Tea supports healthy adrenals, helps mitigate stress, and promotes good sleep.
Shipping & Returns
We currently ship to the contiguous United States and Alaska.
- $7 flat rate shipping
- Free shipping on orders over $70
Due to the handmade nature of our products, orders typically ship 3-5 business days. Orders are processed Monday-Friday. Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
We offer a 30 day return window for product purchased from ThistleFarms.org, The Shop At Thistle Farms or at an official Thistle Farms pop-up event. A pre-paid shipping label will be provided and the $7 shipping cost dedicated from the refund. For exchanges, please process a return and re-order the item you wish to receive.
Read Full Policy
Filter Reviews:LP01/30/2020Lelia P.United States
Excellent products and service
I love these products, and they shipped quickly. I could not have asked for a better experience.CG01/02/2020Caroline G.United States
Silver tea and green tea
I bought the silver tea and the green tea, and both of them are delicious. The tea is grown by genocide survivors in Rwanda, and I feel grateful to drink their wonderful tea. Thistle Farms was quick in sending my order.JR01/01/2020John R.United States
It was a gift so I didn’t try it but it sounded goodL&12/13/2019Liz &.United States
Website need a little work
This is Robert, Charles' brother. I made the order but you order form was not clear and it made it look like Charles and Liz did. They got the tea but not your emails. Not a big deal but still making the order page a little clearer would help. Robert Ewing Portland, ORKA11/22/2019Karen A.United States
Tima Tea, loose leaf black
The tea is excellent. I bought 2 and will give the other one as a gift. I'll definitely order more.
Meet the Artisans
Demographic of Artisans: Genocide Survivors
3 Mountains is the primary sponsor of a program called “sustain” teaching entrepreneurship skills to women in Rwanda. By working to fund culturally appropriate business ideas that help alleviate food insecurity and poverty.
3 Mountains go beyond fair trade to pay premium prices to the survivors while teaching crucial entrepreneurial skills. 3 Mountains is environmentally conscious and holds true to ethical practice. They have a goal of organic, sustainable products while taking care of local species.