Global Program Intern
Thistle Farms has a retail and programmatic relationship with our 36 international artisans partners. This internship will support the team with administrative tasks, research, and data collection.
Reports to: the Director of Global
Addressing sexual exploitation, trafficking, and extreme poverty through an aligned network of artisan survivor enterprises supporting women’s dignity and economic freedom. The Global Department has a retail relationship with our 36 Global Partners, along with a programmatic relationship. Our goal is through international business development and networking, creating a marketplace that is more open and accessible to women artisans around the world.
- Support Global Programs Team with daily administrative tasks
- Research and development of New Global Partners
- Support Monitoring and Evaluation Collecting with Global Partners
- Assisting with Global Programmatic duties
- Network Management
- Content Collection and Coordination
- Network and create connections with other leaders in the Women's Business Development initiatives / Community
- Assist Inventory Team when product is received at Warehouse
Essential physical job functions for Thistle Farms Global interns
- Be able to bend, stand, pick up and reach arms above head
- Be able to lift 15 lbs. Regularly
- 20 hours a week (Office hours in Nashville, TN /option for remote on case by case basis)
- Weekly check in with intern supervisor
- Intern applicants should be a student receiving course credit for their work.
- There will be no benefits provided (e.g. health insurance, PTO, or 401k) for this intern position.