Volunteers Play An Indispensable Role
Your Time and Talents Are a Gift
Examples of volunteer activities include:
- Making products or gift sets
- Working in the Shop
- Working in the Café
- Facilities management - projects around the grounds and residences
- Administrative tasks - mailings, etc.
- Helping at tradeshows and special events
We’re committed to providing long distance ways to show your support.
Help Grow Our Community
Host A Virtual House Party
Call up your girls and let’s create an evening of stories and inspiration.
This isn’t a high pressure sales party. Your $100 sponsorship of the evening is gift enough, and that detail is shared with your friends to alleviate any pressure to purchase or donate. In addition, the time you invest in hosting the party is calculated as volunteer hours, which goes into our database to help us earn more grants. A Thistle Farms graduate will join you as a virtual co-host for the following:
- Sharing her story and explaining the Thistle Farms model of healing
- Conducting a “Circle” - Thistle Farms meditation and gratitude ritual
- A no-pressure invitation for your friends to support
Support can be as simple as a social media share, designating us as an Amazon Smile or Kroger Points recipient, hosting their own virtual party, gifting Thistle Farms when opportunities arise, or sharing our Corporate Partnership and Gifting program with a decision maker in their place of work. If your friends feel called to purchase products - that’s great - your party will have a special discount code good for 30 days after your event.