Digital Marketing Coordinator
Thistle Farms, a nonprofit social enterprise healing, empowering, and employing women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction is growing its marketing team.
If you love how marketing and technology helps connect people and brands, moving projects from concept to completion and how to make things stand out from the clutter, we may be looking for you.
Your ability to hear project needs, gather the resources to complete it and manage the project cheerfully and attentively has a powerful opportunity to help grow one of Nashville’s social enterprises.
- - Maintaining the marketing calendar with ongoing promotions, content, events, and communications
- - Assist with creating marketing strategies and campaigns that support the online, retail shop, Café and wholesale channels
- - Be the primary steward of email campaigns, from calendar, to content, to design and scheduling
- - Manage the back end of two eCommerce websites, including item set up, content management and reporting
- - Serves as marketing liaison for Café and Shop to ensure brand and marketing initiatives and promotions are executed and communicated across each customer touchpoint
- - Works with logistics team to coordinate and ensure marketing and vendor related packages, and PR and buyer product requests are managed in a timely manner with provided tracking info
- - Managing and maintaining the monthly budget and filing of invoices/receipts for the marketing team
- - Assist with the project management of ongoing meetings, such as taking notes, capturing action items and dispersing them to the team
- - Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Design
- - Minimum one to 2 years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success
- - Must have experience and understanding of marketing concepts, including product positioning, promotions, market research, design and/or sales and distribution
- - Design experience, including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- - Experience with email marketing technologies
- - A self-starter with the ability to work quickly
- - Strong ability to set priorities and solve problems
- - Technically adept and experienced with online tools and systems