Corporate Relations Manager
The Corporate Relations Manager will be responsible for building and sustaining robust multi-layered relationships with corporate partners to advance our mission of helping heal, empower, and employ women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction.
- -Oversee Thistle Farms’ corporate development and sponsorship activities
- -Help develop strategies, approaches, and solicit corporate donations for general fundraising, as well as special event sponsorships.
- -Increase the visibility of Thistle Farms through volunteer opportunities, special events, guest speakers, cafe/education space rental, and engagement.
- -Create an active pipeline of corporate prospects using current relationships and seeking new ones. Update prospect lists regularly. Develop and oversee overarching corporate strategy, create tactical solicitation process through personal contact, call management, visits, etc. develop and update a diverse menu of funding/engagement opportunities.
- -Coordinate with Grants Manager, Cafe staff, Volunteer Coordinator, and Marketing to ensure a holistic approach to corporations for relationships and funding.
- -Help prepare tailored sponsorship materials for special events. Negotiate sponsorship agreements and prepare and coordinate fulfillment reports for all sponsors.
- -Work closely with the Development Coordinator to maintain accurate information in the donor database.
Marketing and Sales
- -Ensure that all materials are aligned with brand standards.
- -Meet a monthly revenue forecast through gift set/product sales for corporate gifts.
- -Create and pursue a prospect and lead list of corporate clients through cold and warm calls, emails, and other solicitations.
- -Collaborate with Marketing and Product development on price point and presentation of gift sets marketed to corporate gift clients.
- -Collaborate with marketing on materials and campaigns to help amplify our corporate gift offerings.
- -Minimum of two years of successful development and/or sales experience.
- -Demonstrated ability to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts.
- -Understanding of fundraising and mission-based organizations.
- -Knowledge of business community and opportunities for connecting.
- -Ability to conceptualize and describe funding needs in a way that is powerful and compelling.
- -Proficiency with donor/sales CRMs and Google Suite, as well as Microsoft products.
- -Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values.
Use the form below to apply. Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot reply to each application. We will contact you to request a phone interview if we believe your skills to be a strong match. We kindly request that you do not follow up via email or phone call unless we contact you.