DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC POLICY + ADVOCACY
Alisa provides leadership that helps Thistle Farms and its network partners to identify and engage in legislative and grassroots efforts to increase supports for survivors of commercial sexual exploitation and holding accountable the systems and individuals which perpetuate the sex trade. Alisa's work includes liaising with Thistle Farms National Network partners, engaging directly with legislative officials on specific policy issues, and overseeing grassroots campaigns to make the world a better place for survivors.
- Former Co-Executive Director of the Organization for Prostitution Survivors
- Founding Member of the Ending Exploitation Collaborative
- Advisory Council Member for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Consultant for the National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- Consultant for Amber Alert, Demand Abolition, and World Without Exploitation
- Previously Appointed Member to Washington State’s Attorney General CSEC Coordinating Committee