EMAIL AND DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Thistle Farms, a nonprofit social enterprise healing, empowering, and employing women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction is growing their marketing team.
If you love how design helps connect people and brands, moving projects from concept to completion and how to make things stand out from the clutter, we may be looking for you.
Your ability to hear project needs, gather the resources to complete it and manage the project cheerfully and attentively has a powerful opportunity to help grow one of Nashville’s social enterprises.
- Graphic Design
- Design 10 – 12 emails per month
- Create supporting digital advertising assets, including display ads, web banners, social posts for key campaigns
- Assist the creative manager with materials for the shop, café, and other business units as needed
- Maintain a calendar with ongoing promotions, content, events, and communication needs
- Assist with marketing strategies and campaigns that support the online, shop, café’ and wholesale channels
- Support the management of two eCommerce websites and two content websites, including content updates and new product set up
- Primary steward of gathering photography for new products, emails, and social media
- Support the creative manager with photography needs, including ‘on white’ photography and lifestyle shoots
- Manage the repository of photography assets when they are received back from photographers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Design
- Minimum one to 2 years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities and solve problems.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and email marketing tools.
- Technically adept and experienced with online tools and systems
- Patience and appreciation for working with women survivors in a trauma-informed work environment
- Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values
- Sense of humor a plus