Manufacturing Body & Home Internship
The Body & Home Intern will support the Manufacturing team at Thistle Farms. The intern will primarily be supervised by the Senior Director of Body & Home. Efforts involve modifying the production documentation for the manufacturing department, improving quality documentation, performing data studies and performing other manufacturing support activities.
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Summer Internship – Paid, (May - August, 2021)
- Proficient in Excel, G Suite, other data reporting measurements
- Interested in the Thistle Farms Mission
- Committed to working 20 - 30 hrs. / week (dependent on situation)
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines in an environment that is constantly changing
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work between the office hours (8 am – 4 pm) M - F.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of developing and following experimental procedures.