National Network Intern
National Network can use interns with data and research skills to help expand our ever-growing network of sanctuaries throughout the United States and beyond. Interns will work with our growing team of survivor leaders to help women find sanctuary and safety. Intern should have strong communication skills, humility and a desire to learn.
Reports to: the Director of Education and Outreach
Job Classification: Summer Internship – Paid, May - August, 2021
- Schedule is flexible, around 20 hours/week
- Weekly check in with intern supervisor (in person, phone, virtual)
- Intern applicants should be a student receiving course credit for their work.
- There will be no benefits provided (e.g. health insurance, PTO, or 401k) for this intern position.
- Intern will work with the Director of Education and Outreach to deepen and expand curriculum for education workshops.
- Intern will help revise National Network manual to reflect current requirements and best practices
- Intern will aggregate data for national grant opportunities
- Intern will help develop best practices around data collection of sister organization information
- Intern will coordinate with IT department to develop knowledge bank for TF organization
- Intern will assist in research material for Thistle Farms Education Library
Essential physical job functions for Thistle Farms National Network interns:
- Be able to bend, stand, pick up and reach arms above head
- Be able to lift 15 lbs. regularly