The Transportation Coordinator, a valuable member of the residential team, is responsible for driving residents to various appointments and coordinating transportation schedules.
- Excellent driver and clean record. Experience driving large vehicles (15 passenger van).
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, and ability to focus on the road.
- Patience and appreciation of working with women survivors in a trauma-informed work environment
- Passion for a commitment to Thistle Farms mission, purpose, and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport residents to community appointments
- Transport residents to medical and mental health providers appointments
- Insure residents prescriptions are collected from pharmacies
- Transport residents to 12 Step Meetings
- Coordinate weekly appointment schedule
- Assist with banking responsibilities
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist with other residential requirements as needed
- Typical work week- 40 hours/week: M-F
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend and lift an occasional 15-25 pounds.
- Benefits include contributory Medical/Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k. Paid time off, paid holidays, and employee discounts