Social Media Coordinator
- Continually provide insights on best practices, strategic recommendations, and new opportunities for our social media presence
- Set goals for growth, engagement, impressions, social marketplace sales, and social referral sales
- Maintain a monthly scorecard of KPIs that demonstrate goals are achieved
- Keep Thistle Farms on the cutting edge of new platforms and trends to help spread awareness
- Ensure a steady stream of content across Thistle Farms social media profiles including written, photo, and video through collaboration with Communications, Campaigns, and Creative team members
- Primary steward of “Lives”, including scheduling, hosting discussions about content, securing guests, and preparing an agenda
- Define demographics and psychographics of the optimal customer, donor, and advocate attributes
- Set follower growth goals and create activations that help reach these goals including collaborations, contests, reels, and other methods of new follower acquisition
- Social Squad: Continually grow this group and maintain participation metrics
- Engaging and responding to Comments and Direct Messages (approximately 1 -2 hours a day)
- Manage catalog sync with social marketplaces in alignment with Thistle Farms product category organization, ensure products are synced for ‘shoppable’ posts and Facebook lives
- Facilitating product launches on Facebook and Instagram shop
- Managing the Facebook and Instagram Shop so that it reflects seasonal imagery and organization
- Securing opportunities to promote the Cafe' and Shop
- Marketing Thistle Farms branded events (Sip & Shops, etc.) through promotional support to hit attendance goals
Web Content Management
- Managing two Wix websites with content and imagery updates
Social Media Ad Management
- Manage Social Media Ads to hit key performance and revenue metrics
- Work with the creative team to develop assets to reach target audiences
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to build and optimize social media landing pages
- Work with the Communications Manager of compelling content and copy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in social media and video content with proven success.
- Social awareness and emotional intelligence to navigate complex and sensitive topics.
- Experience working in non-profit spaces and/or a trauma-informed care setting is ideal.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities and solve problems.
- Technically adept and experienced with online tools and systems.