Creative Services Manager
Thistle Farms, a nonprofit social enterprise healing, empowering, and employing women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction is growing their marketing team.
If you love how branding conveys culture, creates connection, and evokes emotion, we may be looking for you. Your ability to help create powerful visual content that inspires customers, donors, and advocates to join our movement for women’s freedom has the powerful opportunity to create generational and cultural change.
- Primary steward of the organization’s brand and visual identity, including Thistle Farms, The Café & Shop, Global, Becca Stevens, and other verticals
- Consistently provide innovation and creativity that reflect the unique culture of the organization
- Maintain a brand guide and repository of brand assets to support continuity both internally and externally
- Balance brand consistency while maintaining a fresh appeal across a range of design projects, from catalogs, posters, fliers, POPs, emails, digital assets, and other materials
- Maintain expertise in digital design intricacies, including email marketing and social media graphics
Packaging and Retail Design
- Support the organization’s rebranding initiative through personal contributions and the management of design contractors as needed
- Design products and packaging, including labels, tubes, boxes, candle vessels, etc.
- Create a complimentary suite of materials around each product, including displays and signage
- Design concepts for retail windows, organizational environment, and retail space that convey our mission, values, and products
- Manage and mentor creative team member(s) to produce work that allows expression of creativity while staying within brand guidelines
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand priorities, meet deadlines, and maintain an efficient output of deliverables
- Identify ways to scale output, while simplifying effort over time
- Bachelor's degree in design, advertising, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strategy and creativity
- Experience in Adobe CS including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Leadership experience in team building and mentorship
Begin The 2 Part Application Process