- 4 heart shaped ornaments made by women survivors
- Supports 4 social enterprises
- Gift box with festive gold and white theme for the holidays that can be wrapped or given as is
Thistle Farms Global presents the limited edition, second global holiday collection, Love from Around the World II. The set includes four handmade ornaments by women survivor leaders from social enterprises in Nashville, Cambodia, Peru and the Middle East. Each ornament reflects how love truly heals.
About the social enterprises involved:
Thistle Farms is a community of women survivors of addiction, prostitution, and trafficking in Nashville, Tennessee. This product bears witness that love is the most powerful force for change in the world.
- Freedom’s Promise (recycled weave) works with at-risk and vulnerable women in Cambodia
- The Monkey Project (knitted) is a social enterprise providing a living wage to men in Huancayo, Peru, enabling change for the entire community
- The Hope Collective (wood) is a community dedicated to bringing sustainable development to refugees in the Middle East
- The Studios (copper) is a division of our social enterprise which creates handcrafted paper, sewing and screen printing comprising this unique product line.