Thank you for wanting to visit Thistle Farms! On Wednesdays at 9:00 am we offer our Meditation that is open to the community.** Due to limited space, please make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Tours are led by a Thistle Farms employee and begin in the Thistle Stop Cafe at 8:15 before the circle.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate groups over 12 due to fire codes. If you have any questions or need more information please contact email@example.com.
On Mondays at 11:30 we offer our Lunch and Learn visit. We invite you to enjoy lunch at the Café and then take a 12:30 tour of the Thistle Farms campus. Due to limited space, please make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Reserve your spot here.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate groups over 14 due to the intimate Café setting. If you have any questions or need more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd just like to drop in, we welcome you to come by and shop at Thistle Farms during any open hours ( Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm). Kristin & Jen run the front office and will be happy to help you. Or stop in at Thistle Stop Cafe (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm), only two doors down, for a meal or a cup of tea. Please know that we love having visitors, but as a working business, we are unable to offer last-minute tours.
If you or your organization would like a more thorough orientation, consider our Education Workshops, which offer an all-day immersion experience.
Specific tasks available to volunteers depends greatly upon upcoming manufacturing needs and the time of year. Christmas and Mother’s Day are especially busy times for our community. All volunteer opportunities for the upcoming week will be listed on Twitter each Friday. Watch your own Twitter feed for Friday volunteer listings, or view our Twitter feed below.
Due to limited space, please contact email@example.com to reserve your spot.
• Host a Thistle Farms Home Party from anywhere in the world. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be a Social Media Advocate on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Remember the hashtag: #loveheals
• Shop at Thistle Farms Global: Shared Trade. Link women globally through sharing the work of our Shared Trade partners.
• Purchase Thistle Farms productsand display in your home and business.
• Attend an Education & Training Workshop.
• Harvest Thistles. We use dried thistles in our handmade paper. Learn here.
• Visit the Thistle Stop Cafe. Help a Thistle Farms employee earn income as well as a tea grower in Uganda.