View our 2016 Annual Report
At Thistle Farms we believe it takes a community to help women heal. We freely offer food, housing, medical care, therapy, case management, referrals, job and leadership training and more to survivors of trafficking, prostitution, addiction and homelessness. Although Thistle Farms has various arms including our two-year residential program, called Magdalene, and four social enterprises (Thistle Farms Home & Body, Global Market, Thistle Stop Cafe, an artisan studio), we are one organization under one 501(c)(3). We welcome you to be a part of this community of healing with your gift.
To give with credit card:
Use the green button below to take you to our secure online platform. Gifts will receive an automatic tax receipt for your records. You may select to:
- Credit your gift towards a previous pledge (notate on the 2nd page of form).
- Give in honor or in memory of someone (add notification details on the second page -- if an address is included, we will send a card, omitting your gift amount).
- Make your gift recurring at any interval you select.
- Set up an account, allowing you easy access to your giving records or to edit a recurring gift.
To give by check:
Send to Thistle Farms, 5122 Charlotte Pike, Nashville 37209 -- a receipt will be sent by email if we have one on file, otherwise by mail.
- If you are a donor or foundation that would like to fund a specific project, or our current capital campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Want to review our financials? We encourage you to visit our profile on GivingMatters/Guidestar to review our audits and 990s.
- Have specific questions regarding online giving or your tax acknowledgement? Contact email@example.com.
Note: Our official 501(c)(3) name has recently changed to Thistle Farms Inc. from the previous name of Magdalene Inc. Our DBAs (Doing Business As) include Magdalene, Thistle Stop Cafe, Shared Trade and the Studios.
In Kind Donations
Thank you so much for thinking of Thistle Farms for your in kind donations! Due to limited space, there are some items we are unable to accept. Please review the list and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have items to donate.
Items We CANNOT Accept:
Clothing, shoes, soft-surface furnishings, cars, outdoor furniture, decorative items, or anything in the list below that is broken, stained, or needs repair.
Items We Can Use:
- New or gently used kitchen items - pots, pans, serving/eating utensils, dishes, and countertop appliances
- New or gently used linens, towels
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaning supplies
- Hard-surface furnishings (dinette sets, beds, desks) on a very limited basis
- Countertop kitchen appliances in very good working order.
Unscheduled drop-offs cannot be accepted.
In Kind Acknowledgements:
To receive a receipt for In Kind donations, contact email@example.com; please be aware that we are not able to place a value on your items. Attach your own valuation to our receipt and save for your tax records.